We’ve developed a successful, streamlined billing process and work closely with you and
your staff to implement it. We know the challenges practices face and we bring a unique
perspective to help with these challenges. This is what sets us apart.
Revenue can be lost nearly anywhere in the billing cycle. Our list of services covers the
entire spectrum – from patient registration to collections. Below is just a short listing of
our comprehensive services.
● Demographic and charge entry, verify CPT, ICD-10, and modifiers
● Electronic claims filing, paper and secondary claims
● Post all payments (including VSP) and contractual adjustments
● A/R follow-up
● Patient statements
● Denial management
● Refund processing
● Pre-collection services
● Dashboard analytics which allow you to easily monitor your practice’s financial
performance at a glance
● User friendly integrated appointment scheduler
We work with AdvancedMD practice management system which provides you with 24/7
real time, secure, online access for all of your patient information. We take the billing
calls out of your office. Patient and insurance calls come directly to us which frees up
your staff for other duties. This gives you the time to dedicate to your patients and
practice medicine. We provide a high level of patient customer service because we know
your patients are your top priority.
It’s important that the entire billing process works seamlessly together, from patient
registration to collections. That’s why we offer all of this with our billing service. We
consider ourselves an extension of your practice. We are proud to say we have
increased reimbursements for every practice we serve. Our goal is to maximize your
profits and make sure you are receiving every dollar you’ve worked for.
How does your billing department stack up? Our proven approach has enabled our clients to increase revenue as much as 300%.
- We exceed best practices benchmarks for billing and accounts receivable.
- Over 99% clean claims on first submission
- Net collection rate > 99%
- Days in A/R ratio 28-30
- A/R > 90+ days < 5%
- Claim denial rate < 1%
- Certified ophthalmic coding specialists
Cash flow is key. Your days in A/R have a significant impact on your bottom line. Outsourcing your medical billing to Eye Med Management Solutions will benefit you by submitting your claims faster and with fewer errors, so you receive payments in the shortest amount of time.